Register
section-icon

Forums

Talk about anything you want!

Welcome To

Introduce Yourself

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

First off, welcome, and congratulations on finding the best network to be involved in to propel your supplement brand into becoming an 8X+ business.

We encourage everyone to be as active as possible to allow our community to help you grow your self-branded supplement and vitamins to succeed.

The more active you are here, the more likely you are to succeed.

Make the first step by introducing yourself here on this thread.

What’s your name? Where are you from? How old are you? What hardships are you experiencing? What are your hopes for the future? What’s your story?

We encourage everyone here to speak openly about their brand and their ideas. What has been working for you, and what has not?

Some people’s first thought is: I’ll lose money because I don’t want to talk about my brand. After all, they may steal my idea.

Why that is the wrong mindset: Talking about it here means speaking it into existence and creating more opportunities for growth rather than harm from competitors. Especially here on NutraSeller Network, our community is geared towards working together and exponentially creating communal wealth. Let’s look at a few reasons you should openly post about your brand here:

– You’ll get multiple expert feedback, opinions, and support.
    – You will build trust with our extensive network
    – This network will give you brand visibility to investors, wholesalers, distributors, and affiliates.
    – You will “speak” your ideas into existence.

There will always be people who will steal your “idea,” regardless of whether you talk about it. Regardless, your product will be public for the world to see on Amazon, your website, etc.

However, if you choose to be more anonymous, you can do that.

Regardless of how much you decide to reveal about your strategies and your brand, please make your first post here for us to get to know you better!

Voice

Replies

Tags

This topic has no tags

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.